Friday, September 4, 2009

mommy moments

My friend Gail does this monthly post where she writes down all the cute, funny, and brilliant (her kids are geniuses, literally) things that her kids' say. Well, my kids aren't geniuses--although they are very smart--but they do say some funny things that I would like to keep track of. So, with thanks to Gail for her great idea, here are some of my recent "mom moments":

"That man is not being good! Meg chose Hercules, so he needs to find himself another girl!"
~ Taran, while watching the Disney movie, Hercules, after Hades threatens Meg when she doesn't want help him to find Hercules' weak spot

"Taran!! Mom cut my brain!!"
~ Kelcey, after I trimmed her bangs one afternoon

"I don't want to be Sleeping Beauty. They always kiss, and that's gross."
~ Taran, telling Jarom which princess she wants to be for Halloween

I'll post more when they occur (I hope!) but I thought that these couple were pretty cute, no?




4 comments:

  1. VERY cute. Beyond adorable, even. How much longer do you think Taran will think kissing is gross?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! yay for a new post:) Missed reading about your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Those were adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    Someday when the kids are driving you nuts, you can go back and read through the archives for a good laugh and paradigm reset. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the blogging world! Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete