Monday, February 21, 2011

Weightwatchers Wonder Twins

Just a quick update for ya'll, but mostly for my sister who is doing Weightwatchers with me.  As a matter of fact she was the brave one who did it first, and my inspiration to take the plunge.

Anyway. . .

153.5!!!!!!!


I've been doing this for 3 full weeks now, and I lost 1.5 lbs the first week, 1.5 lbs the second week, and 2 lbs this last week.  Woo hoo!!!!!

I'm just like one of their commercials:  follow the program, and you too could lose 1-2 pounds a week.  And it works!!

Woo hoo, again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I think you have me convinced to join:) I have lost 15lb so far but its getting harder and harder. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Pool season is looking better and better...

    ReplyDelete