Monday, December 13, 2010

Beautiful Girl

I forgot to include these when I posted the pcitures of us at Topsail, but then I thought that they were so fantastic that they deserved a post of their own. 


I mean really, could she be any more beautiful?  Even with her wonky teeth? I seriously don't know how we got such good looking kids.  I think that Jeff and I are fairly attractive, but somehow our kids ended up completely, amazingly,beautiful.  I just keep hoping that the girls have inherited Jeff's legs, which are much better than mine. :o

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them. You do have darling kids! The photo of you and benjamin is fantastic! And I love how Taran's hair is all flipped over in the top photos. I'm sure these are now gracing the walls of your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, we have a whole wall of beach photos in the family room. I wish you and Tyrone could have come on Sat. We should have you guys over when the holiday madness is over, yes?

    ReplyDelete