Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Less than a month...

To be specific, four weeks from today I should be in the hospital giving birth.  I finally found an OB-gyn that I really like, who is willing to induce me on my due date if Alyssa decides to hang out like Kelcey and Ben did. 

It is such a wonderful feeling, to know that, yes, my feet and veins are swollen to truly gargantuan proportions, and I'm lumbering around like a water buffalo trying to do the tango, but, really, there's a definite end date to it all.  I don't just have to wait, and hope, and then wait some more, with no results. 

If Alyssa does decide to come before her due date, fine (I am NOT holding my breath), but if she follows the trend, then I know that July 24th is the big day.  Because it is definitely gonna be time to move out and stop paying rent! 

Can I hear a "woo-woo" for modern medicine!!  :o)


1 comment: