Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Brothers from Another Mother

Well, not really, but it makes more sense than "Twins!  ...Kinda, Sort of."  We've recently discovered that Ben and Jarom look almost exactly like each other at the same age.  Jarom says that Ben is his twin, "we were just born at different times."

We have all our family pictures on the computer as our screen saver, sort of a continuous slide-show, but we didn't have a digital camera the first few years we had kids (Yes, I am that old) so we never get to see baby pictures of Jarom all the time like we do Ben, or even Kelcey.

The other day Jarom got out some photo albums from when he was little, and while he was looking at them Ben came over and started to say, "Benny, Benny!" over and over, while he was pointing to the pictures.  We tried to explain that they were pictures of Jarom, not him, but the more we looked at them, we realized, yeah, they do look like pictures of Ben! 

I am in serious trouble, if I can barely tell my kids apart in pictures now.  When I'm a grandma I'm going to be hopeless.  I'll be that old lady that keeps saying, "Now, this is a picture of your daddy.  Oh wait, nope, that's Uncle Ben.  Ok, this is a picture of your daddy.  Whoops, wrong again."  My poor grand kids!

So, here's a couple of examples.  See if you can tell who's who.  :o)





2 comments:

  1. Wow they really do look alike. The only way I could tell them apart was the houses. I was sure it was Jarom but then said wait they weren't in their new home yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are identical - I'd have to use Jeff's haircut, the couch, the new house counters and the balls at marbles to be my guide....

    ReplyDelete