Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Funny Kid Quote of the Day

We just got back from a wonderful 2 weeks in Utah, and I will post lots of pictures soon, never fear, but until then I thought I would post something cute to tide you over.  Since I am sure that you are hanging on to my every word.  Right? 

Anyway, so we were watching a movie with the kids Monday night (Despicable Me--I can recommend it with ClearPlay, otherwise, not so much), that they had seen before, but a while ago, and, as the teaser starts, Jarom intones in a voice just meant for a dramatic movie trailer:

"Oh, yeah
The beginning. . .This is where it all starts."

Jeff and I just started to bust up, and the kids all got the giggles.  It was one of those fun family moments that you hope you can always remember.  My kids are the best!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment