Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May the Force Be With You . . . Sort of

In general, I am not one of those moms that waxes poetic about the totally cute things that her kids say, or do (although they do cute things quite often), or posts lots of random cute pictures (although there is a lot of random cuteness happening), but I just couldn't stop myself from posting this. 

The other day Ben was wearing my Emerald Isle sweatshirt, that happens to be green, and when he put the hood up, he looked just like Yoda.  Or maybe a miniature Obi Wan Kanobi.  Either way, what's a mom to do?  Give him Jarom's light-saber and take pictures, of course! 

Oh, and he's grinning because he did the zipper himself, sort of.  He's completely obsessed with doing things by himself.  As a matter of fact, his favorite word right now is, "Self!".  I know he's two and all, but I just don't remember quite the same level of needing to be independent in my other kids.

Anyway, here's a few so that you can enjoy the cuteness at random.



Don't worry, I don't think this will become a habit.  I'm honestly not that on the ball.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute. I cant believe how big he is getting! He looks so much older. Such a handsome boy:)

    ReplyDelete