Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hoppy Easter

This last Sunday we had a really good Easter.  Jarom and I both gave talks on the Savior, and they seemed to go well.  After church we had a treasure hunt for their Easter baskets, which was a lot of fun as they ran around, trying to figure out the clues.

I was hoping  that it would cover the whole "Easter egg hunt" thing, since we had not participated in one anywhere else, but it was not to be.  So after letting my mom-guilt get the better of me, I dug out the food coloring, and we had a great time.  I even hid the eggs around the house, but since we had only colored a dozen eggs, it was the quickest Easter egg hunt ever.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the kids with their baskets, or coloring eggs, or finding them!  I'm really kind of ticked at myself, because I have a hard time remembering things that aren't captured in a visual medium of some kind.  'Cause they were having a lot of fun and looking cute while doing it!

However, it wasn't a total wash, because I did at least have the presence of mind to grab the camera while the kids were blowing bubbles that they had gotten in Primary.  And we'll just pretend that you don't notice that Jarom's shirt is completely unbuttoned, or that Taran was wearing dress-ups for her clothes all day. 

Please don't judge me.

:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment